Monday 22 April 2013

Tang chan --a dog


When i just finished college,I temporarily were living with my friend,I appreciated tomorrow he aided me pick my luggages to the  room ,A sizable strong yellow dog waiting the entrance,he seems friend and exciting ,but he didn’t know me .my friend described his title is “tang can”.the host is his roommate &friend.

Tang can could be a good dog,once we departed work ,he always watch out for us with the door.when i had been watching tv he'll sleep near us quietly.his host always introduced him food when she came home everyday.And every mid-day he'd be got for just about any walking ,this really is really probably the most enjoyable time each day to him.I still appreciated eventually is Saturday ,my friend's roommate gone home ,just me in your house .Therefore I was glad to think about him out,lots of people saw me getting a so large dog,seems incredibleHowever,it had been my first-time to think about a so large and energetic dog out.I my deep heart,I used to be
 frightened of him.,n situation of I drag him with strong energy,he'd attack me.but he always friend in my opinion.

while using the year progresses I really like him progressively more .How time marches on,the summer season went by as well as the Fall came,as well as the temperature goes cooler and cooler.Eventually ,once i was watching tv ,his host was hearing music in their room,Tang Can Creeped beside  me.Out of the blue,I smelled a very strange smell.once i look lower I came across you'll find some dirty liquid matter,  obversely,you'll find from his stomach.I knocked the entrance told the issue to her.she described irritatedly.:"just    a couple of days before ,the identical situation happened."then with me at night cleaned the floor.
I removed out within 72 hrs,my friend saw me off ,Tang Can was with the door swaying his tail again and again.seems to depart behind me.Eventually I referred to as around the friend ,I came across his dog was over sleeping a fragile pet bag,I asked for my friend the situation in regards to the bag,when I came home hurried bought a same Pet Dog Sleeping Nest for Tang Can.One month latter My friend’s roommate sent a E-mail in my opinion which contained a picture:Tang Can was over sleeping the bag in satisfied way.she described they have leaved there ,the bag is vey useful ,which bad damn matter forget about happened any longer......I used to be very touched,the bond between individual become lighter and lighter.Possibly the pet is another creature to buy our friend heart,probably take proper care of your dog more,the sun's sun rays over our mind will better.

No comments:

Post a Comment